- Digital technologies can print proofing, sample and short runs more cost effectively. Digital color printing processes offer a range of color processes including 3 color process (CYM), 4 color process (CYMK), 5, 6, 7 & 8 extended gamut color options in addition to some spot colors. These match growing market demand for full color.
- Generally, digital printing uses less hazardous chemicals, produces less waste and results in less negative environmental impact than analog technologies.
- Digital printing is employing sophisticated color matching and calibration technology to produce accurate process color matching.
- Digital web printers can print images limited only by the width of fabric and the length of the bolt or roll. They can print panoramas and are not restricted to repeat patterns.
- Designers, artists, photographers, architects, and drafts people are increasingly creating and reproducing their work digitally. Digital processing has replaced optical and manual methods for typesetting and page composition. Telecommunication has largely converted to digital processing. One can use the same digital files for electronic media, such as Internet, CD-ROM, Video and TV, print media and multimedia.
- One can readily convert analog images and text to digital with scanning and optical character reading (OCR) software.
- Digital files are easy to transport and communicate. One can send a digital file to any digital printer on the planet within seconds. This permits distribution of design to many locations for quick response printing. Industries are adopting digitally generated and communicated art and print copy.
- Most importantly , one can find design security only in digital printing , your design & products are safe before going into the market, thus gives you place and unique identification .
For more information please visit:- http://www.hgsmachines.com/