- Digital technologies can print proofing, sample and short runs more cost effectively. Digital color printing processes offer a range of color processes including 3 color process (CYM), 4 color process (CYMK), 5, 6, 7 & 8 extended gamut color options in addition to some spot colors. These match growing market demand for full color.
- Generally, digital printing uses less hazardous chemicals, produces less waste and results in less negative environmental impact than analog technologies.
- Digital printing is employing sophisticated color matching and calibration technology to produce accurate process color matching.
- Digital web printers can print images limited only by the width of fabric and the length of the bolt or roll. They can print panoramas and are not restricted to repeat patterns.
- Designers, artists, photographers, architects, and drafts people are increasingly creating and reproducing their work digitally. Digital processing has replaced optical and manual methods for typesetting and page composition. Telecommunication has largely converted to digital processing. One can use the same digital files for electronic media, such as Internet, CD-ROM, Video and TV, print media and multimedia.
- One can readily convert analog images and text to digital with scanning and optical character reading (OCR) software.
- Digital files are easy to transport and communicate. One can send a digital file to any digital printer on the planet within seconds. This permits distribution of design to many locations for quick response printing. Industries are adopting digitally generated and communicated art and print copy.
- Most importantly , one can find design security only in digital printing , your design & products are safe before going into the market, thus gives you place and unique identification .
For more information please visit:- http://www.hgsmachines.com/
Printing industry has undergone a drastic change in the years spanning last few decades. There has been arrival of several new printing technologies creating new opportunities in the field of business. The same goes for textile printing. With advancement in the printing technology, there has come a dramatic change in the world of textile printing. In the last few years, color inkjet printers have become an indispensable part of fabric as well. Digital Textile Printing is widely used for printing on garments and textile. Making use of specialized inkjet technology, printing is done on fabrics of all sorts. It is done by making use of fabric sheets and inkjet printer with a detachable paper backing. Special textile inks and transport mechanism for fabric are applied directly to textile and then absorbed by fabrics.
In the recent years, demand for this type of printing has skyrocketed. It makes for original art works or reflection of different art works rendering the right blend of elegant as well as class view. This form of printing is also known as direct to garment printing. In this procedure, designs are printed directly on fabrics from the computer without making use of any source such as printing and designing on paper. It makes it possible to make changes or modifications in design and colour quickly as well as easily before starting actual printing. It has so many benefits to offer. It allows for pocket friendly print runs, majority to textile printing all over the world is done using this technology and paves way for faster production. It is considered as an environmental friendly process as it consumes relatively lesser dyes and water. Using this form of printing, you can also get family photos imprinted on the fabric of your own choice.
Fabric that is used for this form of printing is a three dimensional structure however colors and ink varies to a great extent. It is because of this reason that there are some practical limitations on the fabrics. Going by what conventional textile industry experts have to suggest, digital textile printing is highly expensive and slow a process in comparison to conventional procedures used today. However, there can be no doubt in the fact that digital printing for textile is being used widely.
If you are thinking to add digital printing to your existing printing business or set up new business then you might be looking for Digital Textile Printers. Browse through the World Wide Web and you can place an order for printer as per your preference and budget. So, get started now and expand your printing business.
For more information about digital textile printing, fabric printing please visit:- http://www.hgsmachines.com